Chorus: O Love incomprehensible
That made Thee bleed for me
The Judge of all has suffered death
To set His prisoner free
1. What pain what soul-oppressing pain
The Great Redeemer bore
While bloody sweat like drops of rain
Distilled from every pore!
2. Arraigned at Pilates shameful bar,
See spotless innocence appear
In guilts detested place
3. The spotless Savior lived for me,
And died upon the mount
The obedience of His life and death,
Is placed to my account!
4. Tis finished! now aloud He cries,
No more the Law requires
And now, amazing sacrifice,
The Lord of Life expires!
5. On Thee alone my hope relies,
Beneath Thy cross I fall
My Lord, my Life, my Sacrifice,
My Savior and my All!
©2001 Kevin Twit Music.
back to top